Smile! There’s a Cosmetic Dentistry Solution That’s Right for You!
Poor oral health can drive even the most optimistic among us to frown and stop smiling. But it doesn’t have to be that way. From simple teeth whitening to veneers to more complex forms of cosmetic dentistry, there’s a solution for your dental issue. Cosmetic dentistry is a specialization of odontology that produces harmony and balance in all aspects of your smile. These treatments give you an active role in improving your appearance. When you look good, you feel good, and vice versa. So, come to Princeton Center for Dental Aesthetics to discuss your cosmetic goals.
What Are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Creates a natural-looking beautiful smile — unlike the neon white you sometimes see on the red carpet!
- Restores damaged teeth by closing gaps and aligning crooked teeth
- Creates a balance between your teeth and gums for a well-proportioned smile
- Boosts your self-confidence
- Improves oral health
- Gives you many options to design your smile
Learn more about the services that can help you gain these advantages.
What Options Are Available to Improve Your Smile?
Cosmetic dentistry includes many options that restore balance and beauty to your teeth and gums. The advanced techniques available at Princeton Center for Dental Aesthetics include the following:
- Dental veneers are thin covers placed over the front of your natural teeth. They correct discoloration, chips and cracks, gaps, and other defects. Some clients use veneers to improve the appearance of slightly crooked teeth.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth and include a post implanted in the jaw that fuses to the bone. Implants are used to permanently attach a crown, bridge, or dentures. They look and function like natural teeth.
- Teeth whitening options allow you to turn back the clock and restore your teeth to whiter shades. There are many options to discuss with the dentist, including in-office and at-home treatments to maintain a brighter smile.
- Gum treatments restore gums to their natural levels, covering your exposed roots and reversing the effects of recession.
- Tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns restore the function and appearance of teeth damaged by decay, cracks, breaks, or chips.
- Orthodontics includes products such as traditional braces, clear Invisalign™ inserts, and accelerated treatment options approved by the FDA.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Improves Your Oral Health
Cosmetic dentistry has additional benefits beyond making you look great. It serves to improve your dental health and overall wellness:
- Straightening crooked teeth improves your bite for better digestion
- Closing the gaps between teeth makes it easier to brush and floss
- Eliminating tiny crevices reduces the buildup of tartar and plaque
Together, these improvements reduce the risk of cavities and dental diseases.
By masterfully recontouring your mouth, a wonderful smile can emerge. We can quickly reshape and reposition teeth to correct crooked, chipped, cracked and overlapping teeth.
What to Expect at Your Visit
At Princeton Center for Dental Aesthetics and Implants, we treat your smile with the uniqueness it deserves.
1. Come in for a no-obligation, stress-free consultation.
Come in for a consultation that starts with a dental examination. Our dentist looks at your smile, bite pattern, teeth, and gums for a comprehensive understanding of the issues you face. Tell us your concerns and the changes you would like to accomplish through cosmetic dentistry.
2. Redefine your smile and boost your confidence.
We strive to give you a beautiful, healthy smile without taking away your unique features. Healthy looking teeth and gums help you make a great impression.
3. Learn about payment options that make million-dollar smiles affordable.
Dental care can cost more than your immediate budget can handle. We can help in two ways. First, we help you understand what your dental insurance covers. Second, we arrange for suitable payment arrangements that let you continue with your goals in an affordable manner.
Call 609-924-1414 today to schedule a consultation for general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry.